Keeping You on the Road: Driver's License Restoration
If you're like a lot of people in Philadelphia and throughout Pennsylvania, the ability to drive isn't just important, it's a necessity. Whether commuting to work, picking up the kids from school, running basic errands or keeping your job if you drive for a living, all are important aspects of your life you can ill afford to give up due to the suspension or revocation of your driver's license.
How Can I Keep My Driver's License?
Maybe you were arrested on suspicion of DUI/DWI and you stand to lose your driving privileges. Or you were charged with speeding or other traffic violations and you've accumulated too many points on your license. Regardless of what led to the suspension of your license, the next step is to hire a local defense lawyer who can help you file an appeal.
When you reach out to The Law Offices of John Della Rocca regarding your driver's license suspension, Attorney Della Rocca will help you:
- Schedule the appropriate hearings with the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) or Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) and ensure that you don't miss any deadlines
- Resolve any old or unpaid traffic tickets that may need to be settled before your license can be reinstated
- Resolve civil judgments or defaults that may have resulted in your license being suspended
- Determine if participating in a driver improvement program will help you retain your license
- Determine if other diversionary programs may be in your best interests after a DUI/DWI
Attorney John Della Rocca has been helping drivers in Philadelphia for 20 years. He knows the local courts and how to move through the appeals process quickly and can provide you with the information you need to protect your driving privileges.
Don't attempt to respond to a DUI/DWI charge or resolve other traffic-related charges on your own. Attorney Della Rocca will stand with you, outline what to expect and help you pursue a positive outcome.
Your Attorney Can Help Keep You Behind the Wheel
For many people, the prospect of losing their driver's license is more frightening than fines or a few nights in jail. To protect your driving privileges, contact The Law Offices of John Della Rocca for a free initial consultation.