Losing a loved one is always hard. Dealing with the emotional loss can consume our lives, making the legal concerns of our loss an overwhelming imposition.
Don’t go through the probate and estate administration process without the help of a seasoned professional that will diligently work to ease your legal burden. You deserve compassionate representation. At the Law Office of John Della Rocca, we are committed to easing your burden and guiding you the probate and estate administration process.
If you are either the executor or administrator of an estate, you have certain fiduciary duties that must be fulfilled. Failure to probate or administer an estate can result in unnecessary costs and litigation.
We will help you with any of the following:
- Representation before the various Registers of Wills and Orphans’ Court
- Obtaining Letters Testamentary or Letters of Administration.
- Filing inheritance, state and federal tax returns
- Collecting and valuing estate assets
- Determining estate liabilities
- Locating heirs and/or beneficiaries
- Notifying governmental agencies and heirs
- Filing formal and/or informal accounts as well as family settlement agreements
- Distributing estate assets to heirs in accordance with a will or Pennsylvania law
I have two decades of experience handling estate matters. If you are ever in need of an estate attorney and want excellent, compassionate representation call me.